Louisiana Office Supply

Our History

Louisiana Office Supply Company was established in 1936 as a partnership between L. Fielding Phillips and J. Winston Genius. As business and the owner’s families grew, the partnership ownership expanded and the corporation of LOSCO was born in 1978. Ownership of much of the corporation was acquired by the younger generation and employees in 2007.
Employees currently own 60% of LOSCO. Changes in the office products industry facilitated a change in LOSCO’s focus. In 2013, our corporation shifted from LOSCO, dba Louisiana Office Supply Company to having LOSCO standing for Louisiana Office Solutions Company dba, Louisiana Office Supply Company, Louisiana Janitorial and Facility Supply Company and Louisiana Office Furniture Company. All are housed in the same location. One source for all your office needs. One Source For Buying Smart.

Our first location was on Convention Street in the heart of downtown Baton Rouge. As the business grew and Baton Rouge spread away from the Mississippi, Louisiana Office Supply relocated to Mid City. LOSCO moved into its current location at 7643 Florida Boulevard in 2008. The 90,000 square foot location houses a spacious showroom as well as warehouse and offices.